- Low distortion audiophile sound
- Adjustable low pass crossover
- High and low level inputs/outputs
- Auto On/Off
- Phase reversal switch
- 75 watts RMS @ 8 ohms, 100 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted)
Dayton Audio SA100 100W Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
Small but mighty! The Dayton Audio SA100 high performance subwoofer plate amp packs big-amp features into a compact chassis that is ideal for installation into cabinets that can’t accommodate bulky old-style amps. We made it small, but included everything that you need to connect the amp to your system and get maximum performance. Input/output connections are through your choice of either line level RCA connectors, or speaker level banana jacks. A stereo input signal is summed to mono and sent to the internal low pass crossover, which is selectable from 40 to 180 Hz; the input gain sensitivity is fully adjustable as well.
The SA100 also includes a phase reverse switch, which helps you to achieve the best acoustical match with the rest of your speakers. An Auto On/Off switch keeps the amp standing by, waiting for an input signal to turn it on. A large surface area heat sink is combined with internal overload, thermal, and short circuit protection so that you can expect years of reliable operation.
- Measured power output: 75 watts RMS into 8 ohms @ 0.1% THD – 100 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ 0.2% THD
- Signal to noise ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: 7-1/2″ W x 8-11/16″ H x 4-3/4″ D
- Enclosure cutout: 6-1/2″ W x 7-1/2″ H
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 210 watts
- Net weight: 7.6 lbs.