Conditions of use:
1: Descriptive Terms: “Goods” means the goods described in this Website and made available for purchase. “Sales Terms” means the terms set out below which apply to all purchase of goods by you. “You” means the individual completing the Checkout page including credit or debit card details. “Your Country” means the country in your address on the Checkout page. “We”/”Us” means SMOKE-TRONICS.
2. Ordering Goods: You may order goods via this Website using the method indicated in our Ordering System. By clicking on the “Confirm Order” link on the Checkout page you agree that if we accept the order, these Sales Terms and Conditions will be binding. There may be restrictions in place from time to time in relation to the number and type of goods that you may purchase in any one order as well as a maximum sum of money that may be spent for any one order. Any such restrictions will be advised within the ordering system on this Website. SMOKE-TRONICS reserves the right to accept or decline any order in whole or in part.
3. Shipping and Delivery: In normal circumstances your goods will be shipped within 24-72 hours of acceptance by us of your order, provided this is before 8am Monday to Friday Eastern Standard time, otherwise they will be shipped the next working day. In normal circumstances your goods will arrive within the time period specified in the designated or chosen delivery method in the ordering system. Some goods may only be delivered by a method designated by us and will be set out in the ordering system. Government Photo ID may be required upon delivery of certain items, the ID must match the name and address on the order placed.
4. Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel any order before shipping. Obviously, if we do so, we will not charge you. We will attempt to notify you of any cancellation at the e-mail address you give during the order process.
5. Payment: You may only pay for the goods by credit cards that have the VISA or MasterCard symbols on them. You may also use PayPal if you currently have a verified account. You must complete the requested details in the Ordering System. We will debit your credit on shipment of your order. The total price is fixed and can be seen in the ordering system at the time you submit your order.
6. Customs duties and taxes: All local customs duties and taxes will be to the care of the purchaser. All U.S orders will ship from Buffalo, NY and All Canadian orders will ship from Ontario Canada. Because of this no duties or brokerage fees will be incurred upon delivery.
7. Goods Description: We have taken care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of the goods are correct. However it is possible that slight variations in the goods may occur. The description of goods includes the applicable guarantee as set out on this Website.
8. Defective Goods and Returns: You agree to inspect the goods immediately on delivery. If the goods as delivered are damaged, or not in accordance with the goods as ordered, you may contact our Customer Services to arrange for their return and either a full refund or exchange for the same goods subject to availability. You should contact Customer Services as soon as reasonably practical. Customer Services will give you full instructions. We aim to refund you the applicable sum as set out in our ordering system for the returned goods within  days of receipt by us of the returned goods. Please ensure you return the goods with their original packaging, and obtain proof of postage from your post office or carrier. Without this, if the goods are lost or damaged on route, we may not be able to give you a refund. If we send the goods to the address you give and the goods are returned to us undelivered, we will refund you the applicable sum as set out in our ordering system, less the cost of postage and packing. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Customer Services: If you experience any problems with our website or ordering process, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Law and Jurisdiction: In the unlikely event of a dispute between you and us, these Sales Terms and Conditions and your order will, to the extent that the law permits, be governed by Canadian and or United States law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Canadian and or United States courts (which shall be an exclusive jurisdiction to the extent that the law allows).
11. Extent of Terms: These terms, the Checkout page, prices, descriptions and all other material on this Website may be varied at any time. Orders placed remain subject to the terms in force at the time the Checkout page was completed.
12. Language: You confirm that you have read these Sales Terms in this language, and understood them.