- Dayton Audio BSA-200 Amplifier
- 2x Buttkicker mini Concert transducers (BK-mini-CT)
*Does not include wiring or mounting hardware.
Dayton Audio BSA-200 Amplifier
- Powerful 200 watt amplifier optimized for bass shaker installations
- Robust 2 ohm minimum impedance provides maximum output to bass shakers
- RCA line in and out for daisy chaining multiple units
- Adjustable 50-200 Hz low pass crossover for seamless audio integration
- Built-in USB port for powering 5V devices or use with wireless Dayton Audio Wave-Link technology
- Included wired remote provides convenient volume control
- Includes brackets for custom mounting solutions
The Dayton Audio BSA-200 high power bass shaker amplifier is designed and built specifically to power tactile transducers but works equally as well as a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. Its small form factor makes it perfect for tight spaces, while the included brackets allow for vertical or horizontal mounting. The frequency and balance knobs let you dial in the desired crossover point and output, giving you total control over your set-up.
The Dayton Audio BSA-200 is rated at 110 watts RMS per channel into 2 ohms.
Manual and automatic on/off modes allow easy integration into automated systems and saves power when not in use. The Wave-Link system can link up to 5 receivers per transmitter giving you ultimate flexibility with remote mounting options.
• Output power: 110 watts RMS per channel @ 2 ohms, 230 watts RMS @ 4 ohms ( minimum impedance) bridged mono • Input sensitivity: 170 mV • Frequency Response: 5-200 Hz +/- 3 dB • Variable low pass: 50-200 Hz • Total harmonic distortion ( stereo ): 1%, (mono): 0.05% • Signal to noise ratio: 91 dB @ 100 Hz A-weight • Power requirements: 110-240 VAC • Max power consumption: 313W • Stand-by power rating: 0.5W • Auto turn-on sensitivity: 10 mV • Dimensions: 2.5″H x 9.5″W x 8.5″D
ButtKicker mini Concert
The ButtKicker mini Concert is a patented 2 ohm low frequency transducer that features a 6 Oz. (0.17 kg) magnetically suspended piston. The ButtKicker mini Concert is accurate, provides powerful frequency response, is virtually indestructible, and requires no maintenance.
With a frequency response range of approximately 5Hz to 200Hz the ButtKicker mini Concert provides powerful tactile response without the sound pressure of a subwoofer. The ButtKicker mini Concert is an ideal solution for single seats and simulators. Paired with the ButtKicker BKA-130-C power amplifier the mini Concert provides 90 watts of tactile response and individual seat control.
The ButtKicker mini Concert requires a minimum of 50 watts and we recommend a maximum of 250 watts. The ButtKicker mini Concert connects to your ButtKicker power amplifier via a speaker wire tail (the white lead is positive, the black lead is negative); we recommend 14 gauge speaker wire for normal installs and 12 gauge wire for lengthy wire runs.
|Dimensions:||3″ H x 4.75″ W x 4.75” L|
|Frequency Response:||5 – 200 Hz|
|Weight:||2 lbs / 0.91 kg|
|Nominal Impedance:||2 ohms|
|Power Handling:||50 watts min. /250 watts max.|
|Piston Weight:||6 Oz / 0.17 kg|