- Powerful 200 watt amplifier optimized for bass shaker installations
- Robust 2 ohm minimum impedance provides maximum output to bass shakers
- RCA line in and out for daisy chaining multiple units
- Adjustable 50-200 Hz low pass crossover for seamless audio integration
- Built-in USB port for powering 5V devices or use with wireless Dayton Audio Wave-Link technology
- Included wired remote provides convenient volume control
- Includes brackets for custom mounting solutions
The Dayton Audio BSA-200 high power bass shaker amplifier is designed and built specifically to power tactile transducers but works equally as well as a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. Its small form factor makes it perfect for tight spaces, while the included brackets allow for vertical or horizontal mounting. The frequency and balance knobs let you dial in the desired crossover point and output, giving you total control over your set-up.
The Dayton Audio BSA-200 is rated at 110 watts RMS per channel into 2 ohms.
Manual and automatic on/off modes allow easy integration into automated systems and saves power when not in use. The Wave-Link system can link up to 5 receivers per transmitter giving you ultimate flexibility with remote mounting options.
• Output power: 110 watts RMS per channel @ 2 ohms, 230 watts RMS @ 4 ohms ( minimum impedance) bridged mono • Input sensitivity: 170 mV • Frequency Response: 5-200 Hz +/- 3 dB • Variable low pass: 50-200 Hz • Total harmonic distortion ( stereo ): 1%, (mono): 0.05% • Signal to noise ratio: 91 dB @ 100 Hz A-weight • Power requirements: 110-240 VAC • Max power consumption: 313W • Stand-by power rating: 0.5W • Auto turn-on sensitivity: 10 mV • Dimensions: 2.5″H x 9.5″W x 8.5″D