Warning!!! This is the perfect bundle for sim racers to use on simulation rigs with software such as simvibe or SRS (Sim Racing Studio App). (requires the simvibe or SRS software which is not included). If not using with simvibe software some applications may require a pre-amp.
- Dayton Audio APA150 amplifier with built in subwoofer crossover
- 2 Aura Pro Bass Shakers each can handle up to 100 watts max
- Feel earth shaking bass from your music, videos, and games like the pros
- Minimal distortion while enhancing the bass energy delivered from your stereo
- Amplifier provides 2 x 75 watts RMS @ 4 ohms, 150 watts RMS bridged mono @ 8 ohms
2 Aura Pro Bass Shakers With Dayton Audio APA150 Bundle
With plenty of power to shake a couch or a couple of chairs, this transducer package can make any system seem to have earth shaking bass. Working on the principal that low bass is felt as much as heard; bass shakers can easily give the impression of ridiculous amounts of low end without reaching offensive SPL levels. Meaning, you can feel the bass like never before, without annoying the neighbors.
Aura Pro Bass Shaker
The 2 Aura Pro Bass shakers, each with up to 30 lbs. per ft. of force, easily mount to any hard surface and transfer low frequency energy through whatever they are attached to. With 2 transducers you have plenty of flexibility for different mounting configurations.
Dayton APA150 Amplifier
The APA150 amplifier is capable of up to 2 x 75 watts @ 4 ohms and 150 watts bridged mono @ 8 ohm. Full-range line-level outputs allow for daisy chaining this amplifier to your subwoofer amplifier. An adjustable 50-150 Hz low pass crossover allows easy integration of the transducers into your existing system.
Also included are auto-on/off, silent turn-off with no audible transient, gold plated RCA inputs/outputs, and 5-way binding posts. Features and Specifications: • Measured power output: 2 x 75 watts RMS (into 4 ohms @ less than 0.01% THD) • Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 100 dB • Class A/B design topology • Input impedance: 47k ohms • Auto-on sensitivity: 3 mV • Voltage requirement: 120/230 VAC, 60/50 Hz • Dimensions: 5-1/2″ H x 6″ W x 11-1/2″ D.
Aura Pro Bass Shaker Specifications:
• Power handling: 50 watts RMS/100 watts max
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Usable frequency response: 20 to 80 Hz
• Fs: 40 Hz
• Force peak: 30 lbs. per ft.
• Dimensions: 6.2″ dia. x 2.5″ H
*Speaker wire/mounting hardware is not included.