- Robust 60 WPC output at 4 ohms, 40 WPC output at 8 ohms
- Independent and bus inputs enable unparalleled flexibility
- Bridgeable channel outputs provide additional power when needed
- Independent channel gain controls allow the output of each speaker to be perfectly matched
- Multi-stage protection circuitry for reliability and easy troubleshooting of audio system
- Temperature controlled cooling fans
- ENERGY STAR and CE EuP directive compliant, consumes less than 1/2 a watt in standby
The MA1240a’s manual, automatic on/off, or triggered 12V input turn-on modes facilitate easy integration into automated systems. For quick and easy troubleshooting of the system, each pair of channels or zones has a bi-color LED to indicate its operational status.
Note: See setup addendum when using in-wall volume controls. You can find this document under “Manuals and Resources” on this page.
Specifications: • Rated power output per channel: 40 watts into 8 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms (0.09% THD) • Bridged output: 80 watts into 8 ohms (0.30% THD) • Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB A-weighted • Input impedance: 18K ohms • Input sensitivity: 380 mV • Frequency response: 5 Hz – 72 kHz • Channel crosstalk: 80 dB • Dimensions: 16.7″ W x 4″ H x 14.25″ D (tabletop configuration) • Power requirements: 115/230 VAC, 60/50 Hz • Stand-by power rating: 115V, 0.264W • Weight: 38 lbs.