The TST429 Platinum transducer is the most powerful transducer available from Clark Synthesis. With approximately double the output of its TST329 Gold counterpart, the TST429 is perfect for platform installation, geared toward those audio/video enthusiasts who revel in its maximum performance for the ultimate home theater experience.
The TST429 Platinum Professional Transducer is the most powerful audio transducer on the market today. Available only from Clark Synthesis, the TST429 provides the ultimate performance and output of full-fidelity, full-frequency sound with a frequency response from 5hz to 17kHz. This premium transducer is designed to meet the demands of audio applications such as high-end home theater furniture, theater risers and platforms, floors (including dance floors), simulators, gaming systems, and ProSound equipment. Originally developed for military and commercial training simulators, Clark Synthesis transducers were specifically designed to transfer sounds like gunshots and explosions into a tactile experience that can be felt as well as heard. The enhanced neodymium magnetic structure of a Platinum Transducer produces approximately twice the output of the popular TST329 Gold Professional Transducer. The extended frequency response and superior fidelity adds a new level of realism to every experience.
- Continuous power handling: 135 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Overload Protection: Polyswitch
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 17kHz
- Electrical Connection: 3ft. – 16 gauge, 2 wire
- Dimensions: 8 in. diam. x 2.25 in. high
- Recommended Amplification: 125 – 150 watts at 4 ohms
- The TST429 is not approved for vertical mounting
- The TST429 Platinum requires an amplifier for operation. Clark Synthesis recommends an amplifier stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 125-150 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).