- Line-level and speaker-level inputs for connection to any system
- Auto-on circuit comes on the instant the amp is needed
- Variable 2nd order low-pass crossover from 40 Hz – 180 Hz
- Proven performer at a low price point
Dayton Audio SA70 70W Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
With 70 watts of clean power and a full feature set, the Dayton Audio SA70 amplifier offers exceptional performance and value. A Class-AB output stage and large power supply section give this amplifier great sound quality, and enough power to drive most compact subwoofers.
The SA70’s auto-on circuit and sealed rear enclosure make the amp excellent for upgraded computer subwoofers, and also for driving individual tactile transducers. Don’t let the modest price tag fool you—this is a workhorse amplifier that delivers just the right amount of power.
- Power requirement: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 110W
- Measured power output: 45 watts RMS into 8 ohms @ 0.1% THD • 70 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ 0.2% THD
- Signal to noise ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: 7-1/2″ W x 8-11/16″ H x 3-1/2″ D
- Enclosure cutout: 6-5/8″ W x 7-3/4″ H.