- Converts S/PDIF optical or coaxial digital PCM audio to stereo analog using RCA or 3.5 mm connectors
- Supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz and 24-bit SPDIF for a superb audio signal
- Ultra-low jitter and high-fidelity DAC
- Auto input sensor
- Includes 6ft Toslink Digital Optical cable.
The digital to analog converter allows you to convert a stereo Toslink/Optical SPFID input signal to an analog output with stereo RCA and 3.5 mm connectors. High-fidelity DAC with audiophile sample rate support makes this device idea for home and professional audio applications.
Supports sample rates up to 96 kHz / 24-bit that provide superb audio quality. This unit saves from having to upgrade equipment for compatible connections, in addition, the unit offers separate digital coax and Toslink inputs for dual-function conversion. With a small form factor, this unit makes it an easy to install device with plug-and-play operation for stress free use. Includes USB A to micro USB B cable.
• Audio input: Coaxial, Toslink digital audio
• Audio output: Stereo RCA, 3.5 mm
• Sample rate: 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
• Power consumption: 0.5W max
• Power supply: Micro USB (wall adapter not included)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Dimensions: 2.5″ x 2.2″ x 0.8″