Dayton Audio SUB-1000L 10″ 100 Watt Low-Profile Powered Subwoofer
USD $ 189.88
- Ultra-slim subwoofer cabinet installs anywhere…down-firing, side-firing, whatever you need
- Full-sized 10″ woofer and powerful 100 watt amplifier produce big bass output
- Clever bass-reflex design for muscular bass from an enclosure that’s a mere 6″ thick
- Included floor stands and on-wall mounting brackets facilitate a variety of mounting schemes
- Unobtrusive, textured black vinyl finish complements any decor
- Stack multiples of SUB-1000L subs for even more ouput from less floor space than your big old sub takes up!
Need a sub speaker that hides out of sight? The Dayton Audio SUB-1000L low-profile powered subwoofer system features a thin, flat cabinet that fits virtually anywhere. Install the SUB-1000L in cramped spaces where a conventional cube-style subwoofer simply cannot fit. The SUB-1000L’s big 10″ active driver and 100 watt amplifier deliver the same bass performance as a full-sized “square” subwoofer, but the shallow, well-braced enclosure requires only 6″ of clearance.
If a conventional subwoofer would be too obtrusive for your listening space, try a SUB-1000 behind the sofa. The only way to tell a sub is in the room will be the powerful sound. Combine the SUB-1000L with a Dayton Audio Sub-Link XR wireless solution for hideaway bass and no visible wires. It’s also the perfect complement to any sound bar. For an even louder, punchier low frequency effect, stacking multiple SUB-1000L enclosures achieves incredible output while occupying a minimum footprint.
The Dayton Audio SUB-1000L is great for installations where the sub needs to be placed off the ground. The included wall-mounting brackets make it easy to install the SUB-1000L securely onto any appropriate vertical surface. Flexibility is paramount for commercial audio settings or when you need your subwoofer to be hidden from view. No matter where you need more bass, the SUB-1000L delivers.
Specifications: • Amplifier output: 100 Watts • Frequency response: 32-140 Hz • Box design: ported/bass-reflex • Inputs: RCA line level and speaker level • Outputs: speaker level pass-through • Crossover frequency control: continuously variable from 40~140 Hz @ 12 dB/octave • Phase switch • Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz • Dimensions: 6″ (including the feet) H x 25″ W x 15-3/4″ D.