- Heavy-duty steel chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate
- Mono Class AB output stage for solid, well defined output
- Low-level, high-level, and LFE inputs
- Manual, auto, or triggered on/off modes for integration into any automated system
- 18 dB/octave low pass filter
- Selectable bass boost
- Adjustable phase, gain, and crossover
Dayton Audio’s SA230 subwoofer amplifier delivers all of the clean, solid power required to drive small-to-medium sized subwoofer speaker systems. Its tabletop design is compatible with many other popular electronic devices and different styles of multimedia furniture. The SA230 is engineered to provide high fidelity subwoofer amplification and is tailored for home audio and home theater audio systems. Its variable gain, bass boost, crossover frequency, and phase adjustment guarantee perfect integration with any audio system in any listening environment. Short circuit and thermal protection built-in.
Specifications: • Rated power output (1% THD): 156 watts into 8 ohms, 233 watts into 4 ohms • Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB A-weighted • Input impedance: 12K ohms • Gain: 0 dB to +10 dB • Bass boost: 25 Hz to 50 Hz • Low pass adjustment: 80 Hz to 180 Hz @ 18 dB/octave • Phase adjustment: 0° to 180° • Dimensions: 17-1/4″ W x 3-3/4″ H x 13-7/8″ D • Power requirements: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz • Stand-by power rating: 120V 0.82W • Weight: 21.05 lbs.