• High efficiency 2.1 speaker system delivers surprising output from a small package
• Play music anywhere for up to eight hours, thanks to the onboard Li-ion battery
• Built-in power bank keeps your devices charged while the speaker is on
• Large-surface woofer and tuned bass reflex enclosure produce loads of bass
• Pair using NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology with just a tap from your phone
• Take calls and talk hands-free for hours via the built-in microphone
• Volume and track selection buttons enable device-free music control
Impressive Sound, Durable Design
Grab a Dayton Audio MARK1 Bluetooth speaker and take your sound anywhere. The MARK1’s rugged rubberized exterior houses two 1-1/2″ full range drivers complemented by a unique 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ active subwoofer. Clever engineering of these specialized components and their tuned, well-damped enclosure results in satisfyingly room-filling sound. A Dayton Audio MARK1 plays music wherever you want for up to eight hours per full charge.
Useful Features Beyond Music
Not only does the MARK1 sound great streaming Bluetooth music from your smartphone or tablet, it also excels as a speakerphone. Hands-free phone calls are a cinch with the built-in microphone. Using the phone button you can even answer calls and hang up directly from the MARK1. Pulling triple duty, this versatile speaker has enough power to share. Plug almost any portable device into the integrated USB port to charge that device while on the go. Along with NFC (Near Field Communication) Bluetooth pairing and onboard volume and track selection controls, this speaker will be your go-to, favorite travel companion.
Specifications: • 1.5W x 2, 3.5W x 1 • Drivers: 1-1/2″ x 2 full range, 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ subwoofer • Frequency response: 70-20,000 Hz • Input sensitivity: ≤ 400 mV • Amplifier SNR: ≥ 70 dB • Total harmonic distortion: ≤ 1% • Bluetooth version: 3.0 supports A2DP • Bluetooth range: 33 ft. • Battery: 7.4V 2,000 mAh • Battery charging time: 4-6 hours • Playtime: 6-8 hours • USB power output: 5V, 1A • Audio input: 3.5 mm stereo • Input power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz • 9V, 1,500 mA power supply included • Dimensions: 9-3/4″ W x 4″ H x 2-1/2″ D.