The AW339 All-Weather Transducer is the weather-resistant version of the TST329 Gold. Specifically designed to withstand rain and humidity, the AW339 can handle many adverse conditions that would damage ordinary speakers or transducers. The AW339 can turn a deck, hot tub, or boat hull into a full-frequency speaker, and produce full-fidelity sound in a variety of climates and environments. Originally developed for military and commercial training simulators, Clark Synthesis transducers were specifically designed to transfer sounds like gunshots and explosions into a tactile experience that can be felt as well as heard.
The AW339 All-Weather Transducer requires an amplifier for operation. Clark Synthesis recommends using an amplifier stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 125-150 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).
• Continuous power handling: 135 watts • Impedance: 4 ohms • Overload Protection: Polyswitch • Frequency Response: 10Hz to 17kHz • Electrical Connecion: 3ft. – 16 guage, 2 wire • Dimensions: 8 in. diam. x 2.25 in. high • Recommended Amplification: 125 – 150 watts at 4 ohms.
- Continuous power handling: 135 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Overload Protection: Polyswitch
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 17kHz
- Electrical Connection: 3ft – 16 gauge, 2 wire
- Dimensions: 8 in. diam. x 2.25 in. high
- Recommended Amplification: 125 – 150 watts at 4 ohms .