The ButtKicker BKA1000-N power amplifier is the perfect power amp for one ButtKicker Concert transducer, up to four ButtKicker LFE transducers, and up to eight ButtKicker mini LFE transducers. The BKA1000-N is a digital, fanless, convection cooled, mono amplifier. The BKA1000-N is great choice for installations with multiple ButtKicker transducers and is the best amplifier to pair with the ButtKicker LFE and Concert transducers.
The BKA1000-N features both an RCA input and ¼” balanced TRS input for connecting to pro-audio gear (mixing boards, drum brains, etc.) The BKA1000-N offers a variable 40Hz to 160Hz High Cut Filter, a 25Hz Low Cut Filter, volume adjustment on the amplifier a, a power saving standby mode, and a 5 way binding post output.
- 1000 Watts @ 4 ohms
- 1900 Watts @ 2 ohms
- Can power 1, 2, 3, or 4 ButtKicker LFE transducers
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40 – 160 Hz
- Low cutoff, 25 Hz switchable
- RCA and 1/4 inputs with 160m Volt and 1.25 Volt sensitivities
- 120v Only. NOT SWITCHABLE